Dr. Frederick Nolting is passionate about providing an excellent dental experience for his patients. In addition to the highest level of skill and professionalism, both he and his staff provide warmth and caring to their treatment of every patient, a practice not commonly found in the dental profession today.
Dr. Nolting was trained and earned his dental degree from the University of Minnesota. He went on to earn a Master of Science degree in maxillofacial radiology with a minor in speech pathology. He taught at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry before beginning his practice in Byron. He is a member of numerous professional societies including:
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- Southeast District Dental Society
- International Association of Bomb Technicians and Investigators
- National Disaster Life Support Educational Consortium
- Olmsted County Disaster Preparedness Advisory Committee
- Olmsted County Medical Reserve Corps
Dr. Nolting has lectured on many medical topics and has authored many articles published in dental and international scientific journals.
Dr. Nolting is married to Norma, his wife of over 40 years. They have two boys, Erick, a dentist in Alexandria, Minnesota and, Andrew, owner of CFM Leads, an internet based firm. Andrew’s daughter Ayla is their granddaughter.